Friday 18 October 2013

Finally! The first entry! :)

Have been contemplating (and procrastinating) to have a blog documenting our parenting journey. And today, as I was settling bills online and surfing a lil, I decided this shall be the fateful day! :)

Haven't really decided what I can write in this space but it can be anything that has to do with hubby Elvin (#myawesomehusband), son Nathan (#surprisingmeeveryday) and daughter Phoebe (#3weekslookinglike3monthsold) and anyone our ill family of four interact with I guess! :) 

Here's our first family portrait, 5 days after I gave birth to lil Phoebe! :) 
(and before I was re-admitted for haematoma surgery)


Don't ask me what Nathan is doing. Like his hashtag says, he surprises me everyday. :)

Back to feeding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment