Friday 8 November 2013

Lifesaver: Lascal Buggy Board :)

Now with two kids, the rear seat and boot of the car are always so packed! Everything is DOUBLE!!!

First thing I did was to combine the two diaper bags and have the kids share wipes and cream when we are out. However, for Nathan's toys/books, I let him carry himself in his small giraffe bag. :)

AND the treasure I found!!!!

Lascal Buggy board Maxi!


As we cannot be pushing two strollers all the time when we are out and we also cannot be carrying Nathan always when he wants to run around or when he is tired, SO we need a solution

This is a universal attachment standing board for strollers. 

There are of course other attachments you can purchase from overseas websites but in Singapore, this is one of the best I could find which is also not too bulky. :)

Nathan loves this and now when we are out at shopping malls, he will ask to be on it because it is fun and he won't feel too small and lost when it's crowded. For us, he is "locked in" and near us, which makes crowded places so much safer and manageable. :)

If you are worried that your feet will end up kicking the board or obstructing your movement, no worries, Elvin and I are huge and our legs are quite long. The board is tall and wide enough and distance is just right. :) 

I got this from babytown.com.sg and their sales person is very helpful. She asked for my stroller model and checked for me if it is compatible. :)

Sorry guys, I'm not famous enough to get you a discount from them, like xiaxue

Hope this information is helpful! :)

Cheers!
Esther the mama!





No comments:

Post a Comment