Wednesday 13 November 2013

HEALING! :)

THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!


today is the 7th day Phoebe hasn't pooped. The PD said his highest record is 13days while his professor had a case of 21 days. It is apparently common for breastfed babies but I'm not gonna settle for "COMMON". 


Similarly, this lil one has caught mild bronchilitis from Nathan and is quite chocked up. Doc prescribed ventolin nebulizer and we had to rent the machine home. And doctor said could only let her recover on her own which can usually take a few days to weeks. Again, I'm not gonna settle for "USUALLY".


So last night my in laws came and prayed. As parents, Elvin and I also prayed and we claimed healing for the cough and flu and purging for the poop!


Praise The Lord that my little phoebe did not cough at all today AND she pooped one whole almost leaking diaper full of golden yellow grade breast fed baby poopie! :)


(After poop cuteness)


If today you are a parent and you are in a situation that you cannot handle, or cannot understand, call upon the name of The Lord! He heals and He restores! :)


Next miracle in line is my sore throat! Come onnnnnnn!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment