Wednesday 4 December 2013

Let's learn in the CARPARK!

Each time we park our car at the higher levels, Elvin will go and drive the car down while Nathan and I wait at the ground level.
The wait is usually a few minutes. Sometimes Nathan and I will sing and stomp our feet on the drain cover. 
Sometimes we will play this little alphabet game!


These painted signs on the floor are awesome learning tools!

I will tell Nathan to get ready and once I say an alphabet, he must quickly go and jump on it!

"Nathan! Go jump on the A!"

It helps him to recognize the alphabets and to also learn to listen and react. :) AND like what I mentioned before, CELEBRATE SUCCESS! Cheer for him, clap for him and if he did really well, reward him with his fav cookie! (I always have his biscuit or cookie in my bag!)


Try it! It's fun! :)

Cheers!

Esther the mama

No comments:

Post a Comment